How to change your corporation from Nevada to Wyoming

CLICK-2-DIAL (307) 828-1091

This is a quick article to explain how to change your corporation from Nevada to Wyoming.  You can do this yourself, or for $50, we can do the paperwork for you.  It’s not the only cost of moving your corporation, but we can outline the other costs to do it.  And, it’s cheaper to domicile in Wyoming than renewing in Nevada.  

​Nevada has a $150 renewal plus a $500 business license (as of 2015).  So, if you leave your corporation in Nevada, it will be $650 plus your Resident Agent fee.

Wyoming has no business license fee.  Counting the costs of getting your documentation from Nevada and starting your corporation in Wyoming, you will spend just a few dollars over $300 to move it (INCLUDING YOUR RESIDENT AGENT FEE).  Then you’re annual costs are less than $150.

Starting off,  we have to get your State of Nevada Certificate of Existence.  This costs about $52 +/- a few dollars (depending on how many pages the document is).

The next step is to set up your representation in Wyoming.  This is what is referred to as your Wyoming Registered Agent.  We charge $69.95 per year for this service (more than some, cheaper than most, easier to deal with than all others).

Once we are able to represent you in Wyoming, we can get your paperwork done back in Wyoming.  The costs involved are $100 for starting your corporation here.  We will do all the paperwork and get your signatures completed.  So, this whole thing totals out at a few dollars over $300.  

That is a savings in the first year of about $350. But you’ll realize even more for the subsequent years. Wyoming is only going to charge you $50 to file your paperwork each year (as long as you have no assets in Wyoming).

Why would we only charge $50 to do all the work for you?  Answer: because we are good at it and $50 seems like a fair price for now.  We may have to raise our price soon, but for now - you can take advantage of the move for less.  Call us today - we can get this kicked off and completed for you quickly.  Call (307) 828-1091.

We have offices in Nevada & Wyoming to help make your transfer EASY!


CLICK-2-DIAL (307) 828-1091

wyoming discount registered agent free quote